Today I will tell you how we can find the top Google searches today. Look for it are some tools You can find the top Google searches today. It is absolutely necessary for a blogger or SEO professionals to check their Google keyword ranking for target keywords. One of the most common mistakes bloggers and website administrators make is that they write and publish articles without targeting any keywords at all.
4 Excellent Tools for Checking Top Google Searches Today
1. Google Keyword Planner : In order to use the Google Keyword Planner, you’ll need to have a Google Adwords account.
Next, login to your Google Adwords account. Click on “Tools” and choose “Keyword Planner”:
You will be seen three different tools within the Google Keyword Planner (under “What Next you can do?”)
Now it’s time for me to show you how to find awesome top google searches for these keyword using each of the 3 tools built into the Google Keyword Planner.
When you choose the “Search for New Keyword using a phrase,website or category“ tool, a menu appears with a list of options:
In first phrases you can written about the Identify Keywords for a new ideas. When you can put a keywords on this phrases it can clarify and identify about all the related searches for a user. For Example :- “WordPress SEO plugins”, “Best WordPress Plugins for SEO ” both gives the entirely different picture in terms of traffic.
This is the place where you will put your target Keywords. For example, my next post in on Keyword research, and I’m not sure what keyword I should be targeting that post for, I will do some searches based on my knowledge like you see in the example, and it shows me results globally and local search. The idea here is to find a Keyword that has good traffic but low competition. In Simple words it can be described in 3 category :
• Average Monthly Searches :- It means that this word can be searched approximately all over the internet user. So you can choose the word which can highest average monthly searches.
• Competition :- It shows that this word can be written for a multiple of Blogger if the competition is low you can choose these words for your keywords. If the Competition is High about the related words it means this words can be written more of the blogger. So you can choose Low competition keywords.
• Suggested bid :- In this category, you can always choose the high suggested bid which means these keyword is most valuable content for the blogger which help to easily contain a advertise.
2. Google Trends : Google Trends is helping for the Top Trends almost First of the all others. Marketers who know where the puck is heading tend to win more. Google Trends shows changes in search query volume for specific queries (and topics and entities).
For marketers, especially in volatile industries like technology and fashion, it’s critical to at least keep up with the market. And, if you can master online trends analysis and get a step ahead of the competition, the results can be quite profitable indeed. For search marketers, it’s plain good sense to analyze changes in search query behavior. Even everyday writers can improve their results by understanding which topics are trending.
3. Keywordtool.io : Keywordtool.io is great for generating a ton of keyword ideas containing your seed term, especially long-tail keywords that would not show up in the AdWords keyword tool due to having very low volumes. I usually use Keywordtool.io when I am building a list of potential keywords, especially when I need long-tail keywords and Top Google Searches Today.
4. Ubersuggest.io : Go to Ubersuggest and in the query field enter your target query. Since, I’m doing Keyword research for one of my WordPress niche blog, I will just put Keyword “WordPress plugin” in the query field, select target country and my target market. Click on Suggest, and it will list down Keyword suggestions. You can further click on any suggested Keyword to expand it to get more ideas and Keywords that make sense to you, simply hit the plus button, and it will add the Keyword in your list.
Check out this screenshot for better understanding:
You can check out all your selected Keywords in the right sidebar of Ubersuggest site and click on get to copy all the Keywords.
Now, go ahead and write posts based on Keywords extracted using this Keyword suggestion tool. Personally, I find Ubersuggest to be very useful for quick keyword based post ideas. Especially, in new SEO era, it’s quite easy to rank higher with a niche based Website and Ubersuggest is certainly one best free SEO tool, which you should add in your arsenal.
If you have any suggestion or problem about Top Google Searches Today please feel free to comment below.